Monday, January 26, 2009

CAG Mugs - Orders Closed.

Hey all,

Well, the deadline for ordering mugs has now come and gone (for now) and, I have to say, the reception this little experiment received was extremely positive!

To be exact my first order was not large enough, and I had to make a few more orders today to satisfy demand. I really didn't expect this, so to all those who dropped me a line - thank you very much! Because of you, it is entirely likely that you will see more things like this in the not-too-distant future.

For those who missed out this time around, don't fret too much - because I will make them available again later next month when I've settled back in at University to resume study for 2009.

Cheers,

-James

1 comment:

olternaut said...

Hey.

How come you don't have a forum section for your site? Or is it that I haven't noticed it yet?
Whatever.

I love Atlantis DSV! When are you going to sell your material to some production company so we can see it on tv finally. :)